For the Meatloaf & Glaze:
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl make the vegan egg. Drop the powder in the bowl and then vigorously whisk in the cold water until thick. Add all other ingredients and gently fold everything together without smashing the meat.
3) Place the mixture in a small loaf pan. In a separate bowl place all of the ingredients of the glaze together and whisk until blended. Spread the glaze on top. Bake for 1 hour uncovered.
4) After 1 hour take the meat loaf out of the oven and slice up into 6-8 pieces about 2 inches thick. Place on a sheet pan and bake for another 15-20 minutes to dry it out and solidify the Beyond Meat. Top with the cranberry sauce.
For the Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes:
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut off the end of the garlic cloves to expose the clove. Place them on a piece of foil, drizzle them with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Wrap the cloves up with the foil and place them on baking pan. Bake them for 1 hour. The cloves should be soft and fragrant.
2) When cooled, pop the cloves from their skins, and mash them up before incorporating them in. Place the baked potato in the oven in foil and poke it with a fork, bake until form tender.
3) Chop the head of cauliflower into small florets. Place cauliflower in a large pot and fill with 1 cup of vegetable broth and add just enough water to cover the florets. Bring the water to boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low. Steam until tender, about 6 minutes.
4) Drain the cauliflower and place in a large bowl. Cut up the baked potato into quarters and add it to the same bowl. Puree with potato masher or immersion (stick) blender. Fold in remaining ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
For the Cranberry Sauce:
1) Place a 10-ounce bag of fresh or frozen cranberries into a saucepan. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 strip orange zest and 2 tablespoons water to the pan and bring up to a boil then down to a simmer.
2) Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, about 10-15 minutes. Place in a food processor or blender to whip up into a smooth glaze.