1) Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2) Slice your sweet potatoes with a mandolin (or by hand) into thin, round discs.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Add your sliced sweet potatoes to bowl, and mix with your hands to distribute the coating evenly.
4) Remove the sweet potato slices from the bowl and arrange on your prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until soft. Smaller pieces may be a little on the crispy side, but that adds to the nacho experience!
6) While sweet the potatoes are in the oven, heat a bit of cooking oil in a medium skillet. Add Beyond Meat patties and crumble with a wooden spoon. Season with your chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
7) Lower the oven heat to 350°F.
8) Line a new sheet pan with parchment paper (or use the same one) and layer on the cooked sweet potato slices. Top with black beans, cheese, and the Beyond Meat.
9) Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can leave them in for more or less time depending on crispiness preference!
10) Remove your creation from the oven and top with diced cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, and micro greens. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!