Products included in this recipeBrat Original
2 Beyond Sausage, Brat Original links
2 Pretzel Buns
1 Cup Sauerkraut
1 Cup Dill Pickle Relish
4 Tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard
2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1) Heat the grill or a nonstick pan to medium/ medium-high heat.
2) Brush each pretzel bun with melted butter and place down into the pan. Toast the buns until golden brown.
3) Remove the buns and keep warm. Wipe the pan clean, place the sausages into the pan. Or place sausages on the grill.
4) Turn links frequently until you reach an internal temperature of 165°F, about 6 minutes.
5) Meanwhile place a small pot over low heat. Add the sauerkraut and gently warm throughout, about 2 minutes. Place the warm sauerkraut on each toasted pretzel bun, then add the sausage. Spoon over the relish evenly, followed by the mustard. Enjoy!