1) Begin by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2) Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and hit with some cooking spray or oil. Add the Beyond Burger patties and cook until browned (about 3 minutes each side), breaking them up with a spatula as they cook. Remove them from heat and cool.
3) Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and scoop out the ribs and seeds.
4) Mix the cheese, scallions, cumin, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Stir in about 2/3 of the cooled Beyond Burger crumbles from the skillet.
5) Stuff each the pepper half with about a tablespoon of the filling. Arrange the stuffed peppers on a sheet pan lined with parchment or foil. Sprinkle the remaining crumbled Beyond Burger and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese on top of the peppers.
6) Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until jalapeños are cooked through and cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro and admire your work. Devour!