1. Cook the mirepoix with 1 teaspoon of olive oil over high heat for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are softened. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the diced tomatoes including the juice the juice, vegetable stock, water and bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. In a skillet, heat up the Beyond Beef in a little of olive oil to brown and set aside.
4. Stir in the pasta and let cook for 5 minutes. Cooking the pasta in the soup will thicken it. If you prefer, you can cook the pasta separately and add cooked pasta to the soup. Add the cannellini beans and green beans and cook for 10-15 more minutes until the green beans are tender.
5. Ladle the soup into bowls. Top with Beyond Beef, fresh basil and crackers!